Saturday 8 November 2008

Shoes ..... hot to DEATH! I'd shank a bitch for these.


Now, I have to sing the praises of Mr Gentles AGAIN as he done did it again. I have another pair of custom shoes courtesy of him and his skills. The Flyest are basically his skilled artwork on shoes, bags, belts jackets etc. as long as it's leather. 

I love him SO much for these. All Saints stilettos with zip detail up the back of the shoe and I'm telling you I was prepared to kill for these, luckily I didn't have to. Cos I'm telling you I woulda packed them up and brought them with me to prison and shanked hardened crims to keep these.

And check out my foot in the shoe. I'm officially a model! 

Join the revolution before you can't afford him! Cop his shit here jabronis 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE these!!

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

DEL.ICIO.US